Wednesday, October 24, 2007

God's Comfort

I've been working on another circle journal layout. This time, the topic is to scrap a time when we felt the Lord's presence in our lives. I chose the period of time after my Mom died. That was a time when I truly felt the Lord's presence, grace, & comfort. Here's my LO. The picture is from our wedding.



The journaling says: Feb. 23, 1992, God called my mom Home to be with Him. I had never had to face anything so difficult before. One afternoon, as I lay on our bed, I remember praying, "Lord, I can't do this by myself. You have to help me." And He did. I felt His peace like I never had before. I've never forgotten His comfort and it's helped me have the faith to know He'll help me thru other difficult times as well.

2 comments:

Kory said...

This is a beautiful layout with incredibly touching journaling. Thanks so much for sharing it!

Patter Cross said...

This is beautiful! So touching. And your mom was beatiful! Hugs to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...