Saturday, September 19, 2009

Freaky Friday Challenge 9-18

I am participating in the Freaky Friday Challenge for September 18 over at AC Bailey Designs. For this challenge we were to do a layout with a diecut (portion is OK) of some type. I used a portion of one of the new BG doilies to satisfy this requirement.

At Kendra's college, the girls have to have their names on their dorm room door. For the 2nd year in a row Kendra has asked me to make coordinating but not matching signs for her & each of her roommates. This year she chose the BG Lemonade line of papers. She fell in love with the Bling it! owl so of course I had to include it (and therefore some type of bling for each roommate).


Supplies:
Paper, glazed brads, doilie & Bling It owl - BG
Cardstock - SU (ivory) & Cor'dinations (pink)
Stickles - Stardust
Cricut - Jasmine
Fiskars border punch - Give it a Swirl
Pen - Zig Ball Writer



I am really enjoying these challenges. They help me try new things that I normally would just pass on by. Why not stop over at AC Bailey and join in the fun of this week’s challenge?

2 comments:

Gina said...

The owl is adorable Steph! Great layout.. :) Love the color scheme..

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, inside & out! TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...