Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Door Signs - Coordinating Projects

I made a couple coordinating signs for the girls to post on their door to welcome visitors, and to alert visitors that studying or sleeping was going on in the room.




You will notice the little owls on the Welcome sign.  I had just gotten an adorable owl punch from Stampin' Up right before I did the signs.  Since Kendra loves owls, I just had to include it.  I coordinated each owl's belly with each girl's sign.  =)  The punch has dots for the owls eyes but they are tiny so I used bling eyes for these.

Supplies:  
PP: BG Ambrosia
CS:  Bazzill, Recollections
Rhinestones: Studio 18
Brads:  Oriental Trading
Owl Punch:  SU
Cricut:  Jasmine

I altered a little notebook for each girl to coordinate with her door sign.  I tried to put a verse on the front that I thought was applicable for each girl.  Psalm 37:4 is one of Kendra's favorite verses, one of her roommates is a Church Music major and the other is a nursing student.






Supplies:  
PP: BG Ambrosia
CS:  SU
Button:  MM
Ribbon:  Offray
Punch: Fiskars
Ink:  Color Box fluid chalk

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...