Saturday, January 1, 2011

Co-Worker Gifts

Here are the last of my Christmas projects that I have to show you....I think.  *smile*  I made these for my co-workers.

The first is a card that has a pocket for a gift card and another pocket for a note.  I found this Double Pocket Card tutorial over on Splitcoaststampers.  It was so easy to make a great way to give a gift card.  I pierced the edges of my papers and also inked them.  Since this one was for a male co-worker, I used twine instead of ribbon.  :)  This card is a great way to use some of your scraps.






Supplies:
Cardstock - Bazzill & Georia Pacific
Papers & Cardstock stickers - Bo Bunny (Noel)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, ColorBox Fluid Chalk
Stamp - SU
Misc. Twine

The next project is for a fellow card-maker.  I altered a clear paint pail and then filled it with scrappy goodies.



Supplies:
Cardstock - SU
Papers - Bo Bunny (Olivia)
Ink - Studio G
Stamp - Studio G
Embellishments - Ranger Ultra Thick EP, Recollections Pearls, Offray Ribbon
Tools - Cricut (flowers & circle for lid), Nestabilities (Petite Oval & Petite Scalloped Oval), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Fiskars border punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...