Thursday, October 27, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps & Exciting News

About 1 1/2 weeks ago, I was very pleasantly surprised with an invitation to join that Digital DT at Clear Dollar Stamps.  After discussing it with my husband and praying about it, I was VERY excited to accept their invitation.  Clear Dollar Stamps (aka CDS) has clear stamps, digital stamps, paper, embellishments, and stamping tools.  It's one stop shopping at reasonable prices.  I am honored to be one of their DT members.

CDS carries a nice assortment of pre-colored digi images.  When I saw the adorable owl in the Autumn Critters set, I knew I had to use him first. This set also comes in an outline version so that you can do your own coloring.  I used the sketch from CPS241 as the inspiration for my card design.  I added some sponging, doodling and a little tag at the bottom for some extra interest.


Supplies:
Cardstock:  Recollections (kraft), Georgia Pacific (white)
Patterned Papers - Little Yellow Bicycle (Hello Fall)
Ink:  SU Creamy Caramel
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps (Autumn Critters - Colored)
Tools/Embellishments:  SU Journal Writer (Close to Cocoa), Spellbinders Nestabilities (Circle, Lacey Circle, Petite Oval, Petite Scalloped Oval), The Twinery Baker's Twine (cappuccino)

I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll go check out all the wonderful things Lori has in the store.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I LOVE this card! Too cute! He is adorable and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Sara I. said...

This is absolutely precious Steph!! Love all the inking and fabulous design! So happy to be on the team working with you :)

Jan Marie said...

Congratulations, Stephanie. . may the Lord bless you in this endeavor! Love your darling card with the sweet, wise owl! Blessings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...