Monday, May 14, 2012

Hello, Beautiful!! & Happy News

Today, I'm excited to share the news that I'm a Guest Designer for the Love to Create Challenge Blog.  I was so happy to be asked to design for their 15th challenge.  This week, it's a fun bingo challenge, so I hope you'll play along with us.  I chose to use the far right column which is:  Die Cuts, Embossing, Flowers.



I chose to make a "head shot" type view of the digi to make it like she's speaking the sentiment "Hello, Beautiful!"  I colored her with my copies and gave her hair bow and the center of her eyes a little sparkle with a glitter pen.  After cutting out the image panel with a standard circle nestabilities, I layered it on a lacey circle nestabilities.  Since this girl seemed like one that would be a fan of bling, I used lots of rhinestones on the image panel and scattered some on the embossed flowers on the tie dye print patterned paper and the white cardstock background.  A bling flower on the image panel and a ribbon complete the decoration.

Supplies:
Sketch MOJO96 (July 6, 2009)
Cardstock:  Georgia pacific (white), DCWV (blue)
Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio (Tie Dye)
Stamps:  Sassy Studio Design (Kutie Kim Roller Girl), Sweet 'n Sassy (Hello Beautiful digi set)
Embellishments/Tools:  Sakura Glitter Pen (clear star), Copic markers, Rhinestones (Best Occasions), Bling Flower (Recollections), Ribbon (Offray), Spellbinders {M-bossabilities (Whimsey B), Standard Circles, Lacey Circles, Petite Ovals (large & small)}

I do hope you'll stop by the blog to see the full bingo board and then play along with us this week.  Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...