Wednesday, October 1, 2014

God's Word Stands Forever

It's Wednesday, so that means it's time for another challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  Our focus verse this week is Isaiah 40:8, "The grass withereth, the flower fadeth; but the word of our God shall stand for ever."  We've all heard the saying, "All good things must come to an end."  However, this verse is a promise that God's Word will never end.  It's stands for ever.  It is unchanging and will last forever.  I love that!!



I haven't been feeling well today, so I'm going to keep this short.  I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch (MOJO365) for my card design.  Some faux stitching and a few pearls are the only extras.  I really like keeping the focus on God's Word.  The finished card is 3.5" x 5.5".

Supplies:
Cardstock - Georgia Pacific, Core'dinations
Patterned Paper - Pebbles
Stamp:  WORDart by Karen (Isaiah 40:8)
Tools/Embellishments - Spellbinders dies (Petite Ovals Small, Petite Scalloped Ovals Large), Staedtler fine tip marker (blue), Sakura Gelly Roll pen (white), My Favorite Things die (Mini Scallop border)

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Mojo Monday (MOJO365) - sketch
Scrapbook Blessings Club Challenge #30 - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting today.  I'll hope you'll come back soon.  Don't forget to stop by the Word Art Wednesday blog for inspiration and a free digi.

3 comments:

Ginny Maxam said...

Beautiful Cheerful card! perfect!!
Ginny M

Brenda "Disney Girl" said...

This is wonderful! I really like how you used the patterned paper and the pearls. Glad you joined us in our challenge over at Scrapbook Blessings Club!
♥ ScrapBook Blessings Club DT ♥
Brenda, Disney Girl

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Love your Card its beautiful. Thank you for joining in at SBC and best of luck with your entry.
Annette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...