Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sending Love


I have another Valentine card to share with you today using another Deedee's Digi Sending My Love set.  I'm using the pre-colored version on this card and it made the card come together so quickly.  I fussy cut the image and popped it up over the background paper.  After printing out and die cutting the sentiment, that panel was inked and matted.


This week's Sweet Sunday Sketch was the inspiration for my card design.  I layered and popped up some die cut hearts.  The top heart in each set and the two red hearts on the sentiment panel received a coat of Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents.  The hearts on the letters also were coated with Glossy Accents.  The interior sentiment is from the Owl My Love set.


For some added interior interest, a series of hearts were die cut into the sentiment panel allowing the red cardstock background to show through.  Faux stitching completes the interior decorating.

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Georgia Pacific (white), Bazzill (red)
Patterned Paper:  ColorBok (Hootenanny 8 x 8 pad)
Stamps:  Deedee's Digis (Sending Love, Owl My Love)
Ink:  Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass)
Tools/Embellishments:  Spellbinders Dies (Petite Ovals Large and Small), Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts (Hearts), Staedtler fine tip marker (black), Glossy Accents, Zig Wink of Stella Glitter brush marker (red, clear)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Sweet Sunday Sketch #255 - Sketch
Sentimental Sundays Challenge  #245 - Seeing Red (a little or a lot)
Inky Impressions Challenge #196 - Valentines/Love
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #233 - Valentines
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #231 - Love is in the Air

I hope you've had a good day.  I'll be back shortly with one last Valentine's Day card to share with you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful card! I love the image and the papers are lovely! I love the finishing touches on the inside too. thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! Irene DT xx

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a beautiful card and image. Love the details and so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
Huggies!!!!

Lori Turner said...

What a fun, cute Valentines! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...