Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Deedee's Digis: Featured Artist in Through the Craft Room Door


We are really excited that Deedee's Digis is the Featured Artist  in the July/August 2015 edition of Through the Craft Room Door Magazine.  The Design Team was asked to provide some samples for this issue.  We had the choice of using an old favorite or making something brand new. I chose to submit a couple of my favorite Deedee's Digis cards. Please visit the Deedee's Digis blog to see all the details on how to get a copy of the magazine - your paid subscription will be accompanied by FREE digis!!

This card uses Fluttering By and was originally posted on my blog September 16, 2014 - With Sympathy. 



My second card I submitted uses Winter Woods and was originally posted on my blog November 29, 2014 - Winter Woods.





You can see complete supply lists and full details on how I made the cards by clicking the links to the original blog posts. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...