Sunday, September 16, 2007

Circle Journal Pages

I am mailing my circle journal tomorrow for the first stage in its journey. Here are the rest of my pages:


My title page -- The theme for my journal is the Scripture and Christian songs that provide us comfort during the difficult times of life.


Instruction page & location map -- The left page tells the ladies what I would like them to do in the journal and the right page is for each participant to put a brad on the map where they live.


Getting to Know You Page -- Each lady will decorate the front of her folder. The ladies will attach of photo of themselves and answer a few questions on the inside of the folder.


Autograph Page -- this will be the last page in my album. I've asked each lady to autograph this page.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...