Sunday, September 9, 2007

More Princess Goodies I received this week

I received POM gifts from two generous ladies this week.

Here's what Lisa sent me:

I've already made the cards in this kit. They turned out so cute (I followed the pics on the back of the pkg) and were so much fun to make! I loved 'em and have already used them.

Isn't this a beautiful card? Lisa said she got it in a swap.


I love rubons (sorry for the bad pic) and will really enjoy using these. I also think these hearts are very pretty. I'm looking forward to using them as well. She picked great gifts for me.


Here's what Val sent me:
She sent me a very nice assortment of goodies and a very beautiful card. The inside is georgeous too.


This notebook is so pretty. I'm using it to keep track of the challenges on the various boards I frequent and to keep notes of other things related to these message boards. It will be nice to have everything in one place. I LOVE ribbon and am not sure you can have too much of it. I am just starting to enjoy stamping and these stamps are a nice addition to my small collection.


What a nice assortment of items to alter (decorate). I've been wanted to alter a clothespin since I saw some really cute ones on SNS. I've also wanted to do a "paper bag album" for awhile now. I already have the pics in mind for the accordian album. So much scrapping, so little time! lol I also can't wait to play with these embellies. So much fun!! Val also sent me a great assortment of goodies.
My thanks to both ladies!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...