Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thinking of You

My father-in-law in fighting lymphoma. Since he likes my cards, I try to make him cards every so often to let him know we're thinking of him & praying for him. This past Monday (April 20) was his first chemo treatment. I can only imagine the thoughts & emotions that he and my mother-in-law are feeling right now. I mailed this simple card to let them know they were especially in my prayers on that day.

You'll recognize some of the papers as the ones I used on Tim's card last weekend. I think they're great for masculine cards. Since the card was to both of my in-laws, I figured the flower would be OK. :)


Supplies: Paper - Bazzill & Scribble Scrabble (Betty's Collection), Ink - Colorbox Fluid Chalk (Maroon), Stamp - Michael's (Just for You), Brads & Flower are from my stash. I used the Fluid Chalk ink to add color to the flower.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...