Thursday, April 23, 2009

Triple the Sketch to the Rescue

I have had these card blanks from DCWV for a very long time. I love the scalloped edge but have never been very happy with the cards I've attempted to make with them. The other night I was looking thru sketches on Triple the Scraps (TTS) for ideas when I came across Sketch #10. It reminded me of these card blanks and after a little adapting, I'm pleased with the outcome. One thing I love about the sketches on TTS is that they are so easy to adapt to what you want to do. Here are two cards I'm made using these card blanks and Sketch #10. On both of them, I used my crop-o-dile to punch a hole in each scallop for a lace effect.

I think this is my favorite baby card I've made to date. I was able to use lots of things from my stash too. That's always a bonus.

Supplies: Scalloped edge card & Rubon stitches- DCWV, Papers & triangle shaped tag - Basic Gray (O Baby Girl), Flowers - Prima, Bling - Michael's, Bunny Sticker - SandyLion Precious Moments Girl collection, Baby sticker - ??


Supplies: Scalloped edge card - DCWV, Papers - Me & My Big Ideas, Flowers - Prima, Bling - Michael's, Letters - American Crafts Thickers, Stickles, Ink - Colorbox Fluid Chalk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...