Tuesday, September 7, 2010

SSS72 - Hebrews 4:16

I really enjoyed this sketch from The Sweet Stop.    I think I'll be using it more than once.  :)  I'm hoping to do at least one more this week.  We'll see how that goes! 

I used the bow tying technique featured here on Patter's blog Create X3.  It's sooo easy!


I took this on our front porch in the early evening.  I'm hoping the lighting isn't too bad for you to see the deep green color.  I'm really liking these colors from K & Company.  Here's a close-up of the verse matting.



Supplies:
Card base & cardstock:  Recollections
Papers:  K & Company (TC Blossomwood)
Ink:  Colorbox fluid chalk (dark brown), Versafine (vintage sepia)
Stamp:  Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (Prayer Changes Things)
Other:  Ribbon (from my stash), Nestabilities Label 4, BG Opaline pearls, Paper Studio brads

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card Steph, thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...