Friday, March 25, 2011

For You Cookie

I made this card using The Sweet Stop Sketch #100.  It was a sketch with a twist - you were to show something sweet.  I skipped the sweet & just used the sketch.  :)  This is my first time using a Cocoa's friend, Cookie. 



Supplies
Cardstock -   Colorbok, Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper:  Colorbok
Stamps - Sweet 'n Sassy (Gardening Cookie & Frogetful Sam)
Ink - Memento (Tuxedo Black), Prismacolor pencils, Zig Marker
Tools - McGill Punch (oval), Fiskars Border Punch (threading water)
Embellishments - Flowers (Bride's), Brad (Queen and Co), Stickles (Baby Blue), Rhinestones (Best Occasions)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't know -- I think Cookie is pretty sweet herself! :-) Darling card, Steph! Love all the bright, spring-y colors!

Sheila said...

Cute card - love the paper you've used and all the bright colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...