Saturday, May 7, 2011

{Robin} Card

The Bluebird Digital Stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is a favorite of mine.  However, this time, I chose to color it as my version of a robin.  When I was coloring it, a friend and I were discussing exactly what color robins are.  This one ended up being a compromise.  :)



For my card design, I used SSS106 as my starting place.  I left if without a sentiment (even on the inside) so that I can customize it later.

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Recollections, Georgia Pacific
Patterned Papers:  BG
Stamp: Sweet 'n Sassy Bluebird Digital Stamp
Ink:  SU Bliss Blue
Embellishments:  Ribbon (Offray), Pearls (Recollections), Prismacolor pencils, Nestabilities circles, Bazzill Just the Edge, Fiskars corner punch (inside)

I'm a little late posting this and I know The Sweet Stop has a new sketch posted for this next week.  Be sure to stop by and play along.  Their Sugar Babies (DT) always has lots of eye candy for you.

It's still not too late to sign up for my blog candy.  You have until 11:59 PM EST tomorrow (Sunday, May 8) to sign up.  You can find all the details here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...