Monday, May 2, 2011

ZTO Senior Notebooks

I made notebooks for the 26 graduating seniors in our daughter's college society.  Their mascot is a seagull and their colors are navy & gold.  I had to keep the books budget friendly, low profile (bulky embellishments tend to fall off or get ruined) and not too labor intensive since I had 26 of them to do.  My cuttlebug was greatly used but I think they turned out pretty well.


Using Versamark ink, I stamped a flourish stamp in a random pattern on the solid navy cardstock. This is a low-cost way to add extra interest and almost create the look of patterned paper.  The back cover has the same navy cardstock with versamark flourishes.  Each notebook is personalized with the senior's name. 




Using PSE I made a "logo" using a Seagull Digi Stamp from Tiffany's Doodles.  ZTO is for Zeta Tau Omega and their motto is Zealous, True, Obedient.  Here's a closeup of the medallion I made with the help of my circle & lacey circle nesties.



The inside covers are lined with either blue/white gingham or white with blue dots paper.  The same paper is used to decorate the pockets.



Supplies:
Cardstock:  Bazzill, SU, Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper:  Recollections
Stamps:  Tiffany's Doodles (Seagull), Autumn Leaves (Flourish)
Tools:  PSE, Nestabilities (Circles, Lacey Circles, Petite Ovals, Petite Scalloped Ovals), Cuttlebug, Fiskar's Border Punch (Apron Lace)

Thanks for stopping by & Congratulations to the Class of 2011!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...