Monday, March 20, 2017

Thoughts & Prayers



Just a quick card today so that I could play along in a couple challenges. I used the Monday sketch from the Christian Card Makers ~ Women's Fellowship Facebook for the card design. I am usually not a yellow fan but this combo of black, white, gray and yellow really jumped out at me. Some black half-pearls accent the doily, floral patterned paper and the end of the plaid strip. Otherwise, I kept pretty true to the sketch.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollections (card base), Georgia Pacific, Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Authentique (Latest & Greatest 6x6)
Stamps: Dare 2B Artzy (Prayers stamp set)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)
Dies: Spellbinders (Classic Squares), Cheery Lynn (doily) 
Pearls: Want2Scrap (black)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Christian Card Makers ~ Women's Fellowship - Monday Sketch Challenge
Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #293 - Use 3 different patterned papers
Crop Stop March Challenge - Use brands found in the Crop Stop Store (I used Scotch, Cuttlebug, Tsukineko, and Spellbinders)

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a great week!

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love everything about your card! The color combo, the doily, the sentiment, and the design! So beautiful!! Thanks for linking your talent to the Cropstop blog! It's always great to see your work appear in the gallery!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO lovely
Faith
x

Miranda said...

Stephanie, your card is AWESOME!!!!! Thanks for playing along at Hiding In My Craft Room! Miranda DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...