Sunday, September 10, 2017

Someone Remembers, Someone Cares


I have another Double Display Card to share with you today. This one features some beautiful papers by Authentique. I've die cut several of these card bases and layer sets now, and I am still enjoying how easy the dies are to use and emboss. I REALLY like how the layers fit each panel with just the right amount of border.


I used my favorite encouragement sentiment by Dare 2B Artzy. It comes from their Prayers 4You stamp set. This set features several nice sentiments for encouragement cards. Some dyed seam binding and moonshine sequins embellish the front card panel.


Another sentiment from this stamp set is on the interior of the card.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill (black), Georgia Pacific (white)
Patterned Paper: Authentique (Latest and Greatest 6 x 6 Pad)
Stamps: Dare 2B Artzy (Prayers 4You clear stamp set)
Ink: VersaFine (Onyx Black)
Tools/Embellishments: Our Daily Bread Designs dies (Double Display Card, Double Display Layers, Ovals, Layered Lacey Ovals), Paper Pretties (dyed seam binding), Simon Says Stamp sequins (Moonshine Assorted)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It (no digis allowed)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Must Use Patterned Paper
Cuttlebug Mania - Anything Goes - Must use dies and/or embossing folders (I used 4 different die sets on my card)
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #359 - Punches and/or Dies

Thanks for visiting with me today. I hope you'll come back Wednesday when I'll have another project for Our Daily Bread Designs and one for Word Art Wednesday.

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card!! Love the black and white color scheme and the sentiments you used on this masterpiece!

Jannie said...

Love this style of card, so much to see.
Love your color combo.

Thank you for joining us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Terri Winske said...

I've never seen this style card before, and I think it is absolutely stunning! What beautiful papers, and the sentiment........outstanding! I think I may have to get this one....so perfect for many occasions! So happy you joined our punch/die cut challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!!

Margaret said...

Beautiful card so elegant. I too have never seen this fold before.
Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
Hugs
Margaret M

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Stephanie! The papers and ribbon are so pretty and the design is wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both sentiments and papers and design are very beautiful.
Faith
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...