Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Let Freedom Ring

{If you are looking for my Word Art Wednesday post, please scroll down one post or click here.}


This is my last post as a Guest Designer for Our Daily Bread Designs. I'm so thankful for the opportunity Kelley and Lisa gave me to design for ODBD. I had the privilege of meeting them in person last month and they are such nice ladies. For my last project, I just had to use the Double Display Card die and Double Display Layers dies. These dies make this type of card so easy! I used three of the papers in the Stars and Stripes Paper Pad for the card layers and one of these patterned and two solid papers for the circles surrounding the heat embossed sentiments. This paper pad has LOTS of beautiful patriotic patterns and coordinating solids. So far, I've made 3 Double Display cards and one A2 card and I still have quite a bit of paper left.


I used several of the Double Stitched Circle Dies to showcase two of the sentiments in the Let Freedom Ring stamp set. I also used the Double Stitched Pennant Flags to set off these circles a little more. Stickles were applied to all the little light blue stars in the patterned paper and to the stars on the interior panel surroudning the sentiment. This adds LOTS of sparkle that I really wish showed up in pictures. Some sparkly enamel dots finish off the card.

Our Daily Bread Design Products Used:




Other supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill (Cherry Splash), Georgia Pacific (white)
Ink: VersaFine (Onyx Black)
Other: Simon Says Stamp fine detail embossing powder (clear), Gina Marie Designs enamel Dots (Patriotic), Stickles (Star Dust)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Must Use Patterned Paper
Crafting From the Heart Challenge #176 - Anything Goes
Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #362 - More than One Fold

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please be sure to check out the entire ODBD September release here. Thanks again to Our Daily Bread Designs for having me as a Guest Designer. It was an honor and so much fun!

4 comments:

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

What a wonderfully patriotic card! Stunning! Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Margaret said...

Fantastic card. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
Hugs
Margaret M DT

Debi said...

Positively fabulous card. Love those papers and the wonderful fold. So happy you shared it at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi DT

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Great card!
Joanna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...