Sunday, October 18, 2009

Croptoberfest at AC Bailey

AC Bailey is having a special weekend of challenges called Croptoberfest. There are a total of 6 challenges this time. I may only get to one of them because I need to concentrate on card-making this weekend and most of them are layout challenges. Anyway, here's my card for challenge #4. The challenge required you to make a layout or card with either a brown, green & white color scheme or a light blue & light pink color scheme. I chose to make a card with brown, green & white. Well, my white is more cream but Oh, well. :)

There's still time to play so why not come join us?




Supplies: Cardstock - ??; PP - Making Memories; Ribbon - Craft Essentials; Ink - Stampabilities & ColorBox Fluid Chalk; Stamps - Studio G; Brad - ??; Punch - Fiskars (Punch & Emboss corner); Tag - ??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...