Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Two More for AC Bailey's Challenges

I was able to make two more cards before the deadline for AC Bailey World Card Making Day Challenges. Both of these are for the #5 Love is in the Air challenge.

To satisfy the challenge requirements, the first one uses scraps and is to let Tim know I love him. I hid it in his suitcase when he went on a trip last weekend. Tim's is kind of plain but I sort of like it that way.

The second card also uses scraps and is to let Kendra know we love her. I also made a pocket and tucked tags in it. I gave it to her when we left her on campus after her having been home while she was sick. :(



Supplies: Papers - K & Company, faux Brads - Gibson, Stamps - Studio G, Ink - Stampabilities, Pen for faux stitching - Zig Ball Writer


Supplies: Papers & Chipboard flowers - BG Lemonade, Stamps - Studio G, Inks - ColorBox Fluid Chalk, Stampabilities, Bling - Michael's

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...