Thursday, October 15, 2009

More Door Signs

About a month ago, I posted how I made door signs for our daughter's dorm room door. You can read my original post HERE. I have received her roommates permission to show you their signs as well. To protect their privacy, I have blocked their last names.






Supplies: Paper, glazed brads, doilie & Bling It owl - BG, Cardstock - SU (ivory) & Cor'dinations (pink), Stickles - Stardust, Cricut - Jasmine, Fiskars border punch - Give it a Swirl, Pen - Zig Ball Writer

The girls also asked for coordinating signs that would indicate to visitors when they were studying or sleeping.


Supplies: Paper & chipboard elements- BG, Cardstock - SU, Stickles - Stardust, Letters - American Crafts Thickers Pen - Zig Ball Writer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...