Saturday, April 23, 2011

Old Rugged Cross

Here is another Easter card focusing on Christ's death for us on the cross.  This time I made a gatefold card and decorated the interior & the exterior.  I used two stamp sets from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps for this card.  The exterior has the Old Rugged Cross stamp. I colored it with prismacolor pencils and gamsol.  After die cutting the image I sponged it with ink.  I then layered some circle nesties die cuts as a frame over the image and then mounted it all on a lacey circle die cut.  I added texture with a Cuttlebug EF.




The interior uses one of the sentiments from the Easter Blessings set.  I used a similar treatment on my die cuts & embossing as I did on the front.






Supplies:
Cardstock, Recollections, Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Ink - SU creamy caramel
Embellishments - Pearls - Recollections; Ribbon - Michael's, prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug EF

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Easter!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...