Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps November Digi Stamp Release

This month Clear Dollar Stamps has a wide assortment of digi stamp releases.  I got to play with two of them.  You can see the entire release on the Clearly iStamp Blog.

I made a center-step card to showcase the digi set Paper Christmas Trees.  This set has a mix of outline images and pre-colored images.  I paper-pieced the trees and added some bling to the top of each one.  I wanted the sentiment to be the focus of the card and added the trees around it.



Supplies:
Cardstock:  Recollections
Pattern Paper:  Bo Bunny (Noel)
Stamps:  Clear Dollar Stamps (Paper Christmas Trees)
Ink/Marker:  ColorBox Fluid Chalk, Copic E29
Tools/Embellishments:  Rhinestones (MAMBI), Spellbinders Label 3


The next digi stamp set I have to show you is Basket Kittens.  As a cat-lover, I was excited to get to play with this set.  It comes with pre-colored and outline images and several *purrrrfect* sentiments.  I made a shaped card using a Spellbinders Lacey Square die.  The main card is made from the largest die.  It's the first time I've made a card quite like this...I think I'll be making more.  I chose to use the pre-colored image this time.



I did a little interior decorating on my card and used one of the sentiments in the set.  In this picture, you can just get a glimpse of that interior decorating.




Supplies:
Cardstock:  Recollections (kraft), Georgia Pacific (white)
Pattern Paper:  Crate Paper (Random)
Stamp:  Clear Dollar Stamps (Kitten Basket)
Embellishments/Tools:  Pearls (Oriental Trading), Ribbon (Misc.), Spellbinders Lacey Squares

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you'll stop by the Clearly iStamp blog to see the rest of the releases and visit the rest of the Design Team blogs for details on their cards.

Have a good day. 

5 comments:

Sara I. said...

You've totally inspired me to try that step fold card - just love it! The lacy scalloped card is beautiful! xx

Lorie said...

Wow! I totally adore your cards! Both of them are so different is shape and such. :) Great job!

The Stamper's Touch said...

Wow Stephanie, two totally fabulous cards you've created!!!! Clever of you to do a center step card for those trees, absolutely perfect. And I love the elegance of your kitten card with that nestie! Perfect!!

Linda

Jerusha said...

Beautiful cards for this set. You have made them come to life. Lovely work!!

Jan Marie said...

Wow! Stephanie, I just love that first card. . .it is so beautiful! Great work on it and the message does not get lost in the trees!! The second card is darling and I'm sure a favorite of the felines in your house! Blessings and hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...