Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Now and Forever

Deedee's Digis is sponsoring this week's Fan-tastic Tuesday Challenge #79 which is to make a wedding card.  My niece got married last Saturday and loves purple.  I used Deedee's Digis Now and Forever set to make a quick card for the new Mr. & Mrs.  This set has four great images in 3 formats, and 8 sentiments.  It's perfect for all your wedding card needs.





For the front of my card, I colored the cake with Copics to have purple flowers and ribbons.  After die cutting it with a square die, I matted it a couple times before adhering it to a 4" square card base.  Stickles were added to the flowers for some sparkle.


Since we were enclosing a gift card, I kept the card fairly flat so that it would mail easily. 


The interior uses another image from the set as well as one of the images.  The image was colored with Copics.  This is a simple little card but I think it also has a very elegant look.

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Paper Trey Ink (white), Bazzill (purple)
Digi Stamp Set:  Deedee's Digis (Now and Forever)
Copic Markers: V000, 01, 04, 06, 09; N0, 1, 3; YG03, 05; Colorless Blender
Tools/Embellishments:  Spellbinders dies (Classic Squares Large and Small), Stickles (Star Dust)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crop Stop Linky Party #2 - Use something from the Crop Stop Store (I used Star Dust Stickles)

Thanks for visiting with me today.  I hope you'll be able to play along in the Fan-tastic Tuesday Challenge and have an opportunity to win some free Deedee's Digis.  I'll be back tomorrow with another way you could win some free digis from Deedee's Digis.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...