Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Lord Liveth

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  This week is a reminder that, "The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted."  Psalm 18:46  I'm so glad that we serve a risen Savior.  He is our rock and fortress both in good times and bad.  We think of Him as a rock of safety when we're having a difficult time but He is also our rock during good times too.  I think we can enjoy the good times more knowing that we are standing on a firm foundation.  He does so much for us and has provided salvation for us.  Yes, His name should definitely be exalted!!


I kept my card simple this week and let the Scripture be the focal point.  I really enjoy this paper that looks like a quilt.  I accented the centers of the design with some baby bling.  A little ribbon, a little faux stitching, a couple brads and rhinestones and this card is done.  This is my version of a CAS card.

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Bazzill (yellow), Georgia Pacific (white)
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (Quilting Bee 6x6 pad)
Stamp:  WORDart by Karen (Psalm 18:46)
Tools/Embellishments:  Baby Bling (Want 2 Scrap), rhinestone (The Paper Studio), brads (Craft Essentials by JoAnn), ribbon (Bobbin Ribbon), Uniball Signo white gel pen, Spelbinders dies (Petite Oval Large, Petite Scalloped Oval Small)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Pile It On Challenge # 61 - Sentiment as Focal Point
Craft Your Passion Challenges #254 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - A Cut Above (must use a die cut)

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you'll be able to stop by the Word Art Wednesday blog to get your free digi and see the rest of the Design Team projects.

4 comments:

Lisa Mensing said...

Beautiful! Love the papers you used. Thanks for sharing at CYP Anything Goes. Lisa GDT

kReN said...

Now I just have to say, "I want that paper!" I am into quilty and that paper is fab. Whose is it and where can I get some? Love the card as well!
kren@http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Beautiful card - I love that 'quilt' paper too!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x

BethieJ said...

Your card is LOVELY!
Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!
Hope to see you again!
Have a GREAT day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...