Sunday, October 5, 2008

World Card Making Day

Yep! There truly is such a "holiday." Tim just shakes his head and mutters something about there are too many World...holidays. LOL


Here's a tag I made for a challenge over at the Pink Paislee Blog using my favorite papers...Spring Fling. I love how it turned out and will be making more. They had several other cards & projects I want to try soon. Here's my tag:



Korin at Sweet & Sassy Stamps is having a card shower for a little girl who shares my niece's birthday (Happy Birthday, Courtney!!). Janessa will turn 2 next week and is sick with leukemia. Korin is also having a drawing for those who send Janessa a card. Check out the details on her blog. Here's my card for Janessa:





Here are a few other cards I made yesterday.


I made six more for a swap but I'll wait a day or two to post them so that I can get them in the mail first. We're trying not to spoil the surprise. :)
Have a good day and thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute cards!
Thanks for the birthday wish:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...