Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Gift

I just wanted to give you a quick peek at what I made Tim for Valentine's Day this year. For his card, I tried a new technique and used a clear card base. I was pleased with how my first clear card turned out.

Vellum Envelope front & back




Card front & back


Since Tim has to travel more without me and I know he likes to have pictures of us with him, I made him a mini-album of our "Love Story." I didn't put ribbons on the rings because I thought that might be a bit too feminine. I wanted it to be protected a bit when he packs it to travel so I cut the flap off an envelope that photo prints come in & covered it with coordinating papers. I blocked copyrighted photos.

Protective sleeve for album



Front & back covers



Inside pages:



Supplies:PP - BG - Two Scoops, Inks: Colorbox Fluid Chalk - Deep Green & Stampabilities dye ink - Black, Paper Studio Bubble-a-bilities photo corners, MM - Defined (Precious) sticker, Rubons - MM, Lasting Impressions, Be Bless Scrapbooking, AC THickers - Remarks & Giggles, Michaels rinestones & silver beads, Robin's nest DDParis raindrops, Embassy White invitation envelopes, Misc - stickers & notebook rings
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Gina said...

What a beauutiful album Steph!! I miss you TERRIBLY!! :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...