Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 2009 Card Maps Cards

I needed to make a couple cards today and wanted a little inspiration. I went to PageMaps and looked at the new June Card Maps. I found one I really liked, raided my stash of scraps and made the following versions.

Hang in There




Supplies: Cardstock & off-white paper - unknown, Papers: Scribble Scrabble's Betty's Collection (Red Floral & Dots and Love Blossoms & Stripes), Ink: Color Box Fluid Chalk, DMC Floss, Stamps: Stampin' Up


Make a Wish



Supplies: Cardstock & off-white paper - unknown, Papers: Studio45's Times Nouveau Collection (Bee's Knees), Ink: Color Box Fluid Chalk and Stampabilities, Ribbon: JoAnn Craft Essentials (Cream),, Stamps: Stampin' Up, Stickles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...