Saturday, September 5, 2009

AC Bailey Freaky Friday Challenge for 9/4/09

I am participating in the Freaky Friday Challenge for September 4 over at AC Bailey Designs. For this challenge we were to do a layout with at least two different stamped images using two different techniques. I have three stamped images on my layout. I used heat embossing with a flourish stamp to dress up the vellum behind the row of three smaller pictures. I the two rows of dots on my journaling block and accented them with a little bling. I stamped the rose image with dye ink and then colored the rose with a gelly roll pen and the stem & leaves with water color pencils. I used a blending pen on my watercolored areas. I then highlighted the rose with crystal stickles. As Kendra says, “Everything is better with Stickles.”

The organza ribbon reminds me of a bride’s veil. I was pleased to find ribbon that matched our daughter’s dress almost exactly.

Kendra really enjoyed being a bridesmaid in her good friend’s wedding. She loved how her painted toenails looked in her favorite strappy sandals. We all thought her hair made her look a lot older in its up-do. It was a great day!
Why not stop over at AC Bailey and join in the fun of this week’s challenge?



Supplies:
Papers: Basic Gray & The Paper Company
Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Sassafrass Lass, & Inkadinkado
Inks: ColorBox Fluid Chalk & Stampabilities
Embossing Powder: Stampendous
Letters: Creative Imaginations
Pens/Pencils: Zig Ball Writer, Ikura Gelly Roll Pen, Kimberly Water Color Pencils
Ribbon: Offray & JoAnn’s
Embellishments: Michael’s Crystal Bling, Robin’s Nest Dew Drops
Tools: Fiskar’s Border Punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...