Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hat Lady - CPS 176 & CPC-FOF51

I used sketch CPS 176 for this set of cards & a matching tote bag.  I wish you could see the glitter & sparkle the background paper has.  It makes the set look so much more elegant.  I stamped the image on vanilla cardstock using coffee bean ink. I then embossed it with clear embossing powder.  After cutting it out with the spellbinders die, and before removing the die, I inked the edges with creamy caramel ink. I ran the ivory colored patterned paper thru my cuttlebug embossing folder for a little extra texture.  I also used an embossing folder on the envelope flap.  Since this was an economy card order, I left off the usual bling & ribbon that I was really wanting to add.  :)

This also qualifies for the Fun on Friday Challenge 51 over at CPC.  That challenge was to use wet or dry embossing on a card...I used both.  ;)




Supplies:
Papers:  SU (very vanilla), DCWV (At home)
Stamp: Class Act
Ink:  SU (creamy caramel), Inkadinkado (coffee bean)
Embossing Powder: Stampendous (clear detail)

Tools:  Spellbinders petite ovals & petite scalloped ovals, Cuttlebug embossing folder - Victoria & Iron Works

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...