Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Scrapbook Blessing Club

Scrapbook Blessings Club


One of the challenge sites I've recently "discovered" is Scrapbook Blessings Club.  From the name, you might think they are just for scrapbookers.  Not so!  I was really pleased to find that most of the challenges are for card makers.  I've really enjoyed the challenges and even been honored to be a guest designer a couple of times.  They don't have just challenges.  They also have product reviews, technique demos and more.  Oh, and they even have a Facebook group with lots of additional games, challenges and prizes!!



April 1st, they will be sharing some Top-Secret News.  I'm not sure what it is but am quite curious to find out.  So, the purpose of this post is to let you know about this wonderful group of ladies and their blog and to let you know know they will be sharing their secret on April 1st.  Now you can be curious with me.  :)  {I'm just nice like that!!  LOL }

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...