Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Paper Sweeties 6th Birthday Challenge



My card today is one I made for the Paper Sweeties 6th Birthday Challenge. I used a sketch from the Christian Card Maker's Facebook Group for the card design. For the triangles, I cut strips 2" wide by 3" long. I marked the strip on the 2" side at 1". Then I cut from the opposite corners to the 1" mark. I matted them and used my trimmer to trim out the matting layer.

This birthday challenge is also sort of a contest. The card with the most votes wins. If you are so inclined, I'd love to have you vote for me. If not, we'll still be friends. :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Paper Lane (Card base and pink), Simon Says Stamp (Audrey Blue), Georgia Pacific (white for sentiment strip), DCWV (glitter cardstock)
Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio
Stamps: My Sentiments Exactly clear stamps
Ink: VersaFine (Onyx Black)
Tools/Embellishments: Pink and Main (Glossy Dots-Silver), Cuttle Bug EF (Victoria) 

I hope you have a great day! Thanks for visiting with me. Please come back soon!

2 comments:

K Dickens said...

I think it is fantastic that you give such details in how you made this card. It is very pretty.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Fabulous and voted!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...