Monday, May 6, 2019

Book Lover Happy Birthday



When I saw the digi stamp, Bookworm Jess by Sweet Escape Digis, I know it would be perfect for a  birthday card for a major book lover. I dusted off my copic markers and colored the image and then die cut it with some oval dies. I used MojoMonday Sketch 506 as my inspiration. The background panel was dry embossed. The sentiment was die cut with a fishtail die and the mat for the sentiment was hand cut. Some Nuvo Glitter Drops add sparkle to the floral paper, around the sentiment and around one side of the image panel.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Strathmore Bristol (card base), Georgia Pacific (white), Recollections (kraft, burgundy)
Patterned Paper: Authentique 6 x 6 pad (Companions)
Stamps:Sweet Escape Digis (Bookworm Jess), My Sentiments Exactly clear stamp set (Inspirational Birthday Innies and Outies)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Tools/Embellishments: Copic Markers (I forgot to write down the exact colors - sorry), Spellbinders dies (Classic Ovals Large & Small), Stamp Simply dies (Fishtail Sentiment), Cuttlebug embossing folder (Swiss Dot), Nuvo Glitter Drops (White Blizzard)

 I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Make a birthday card
Crafty Hazelnut's May Patterned Paper Challenge - Must use patterned paper
Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge - Birthday

Thanks for visiting with me today. I hope you'll come back again soon.


1 comment:

Misty Elam said...

This is adorable, Stephanie. You’ve colored your image so nicely. I love the dry embossed background and the fun patterned papers that you chose. Thanks so much for joining us last week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you’ll join us again soon.
Misty

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...