Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Golden Butterflies


I'm feeling under the weather this week so this will be a short post. But I did want to share this card for the new Word Art Wednesday challenge. I used Reverse Confetti Sketch #24 for the inspiration for my card. Foil butterflies embellish and pearls the verse panel.


I did add a little interior decorating.

Supplies:
Card base: Neenah Premium Extra Heavey Folded Card and Envelope Set (black)
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (white), Ms. Sparkle Glitter and Foil Paper Pad (Gold & Silver)
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Dots & Stripes
Embellishments/Tools: Fiskars butterfly punches, The Paper Studio pearls, Spellbinders Classic Square Dies Large & Small

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you'll have time to stop by the Word Art Wednesday blog to see the other Design Team projects and pick up your free digi.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...