Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Fall Joy Fold Card

I'm back with another Word Art Wednesday challenge card. This week we're focusing on Psalm 91:11, "For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." I don't know about you, but it is a comfort to me to know that the Lord sends His angels to watch over me and help me. I do believe they assist us in more ways that we'll ever know. I believe they also provide protection for us as well. How wonderful that the Lord not only protects us Himself but also sends His angels to help us in our daily lives.


I decided to make a joy-fold card for this week. Here are complete directions on Splitcoaststampers in this Joy Fold tutorial by Beate Johns. I used the measurements at the end of the tutorial for a square card. It is 4.25" square when folded. I love fall and am ready for some cooler weather. So, I chose to use some fall theme papers this week.


I did some interior decorating and included a secondary sentiment on the interior flap. If I need to write more than the small space allows, I will use the back of the card.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollections (#110 white card base), Georgia Pacific (white sentiment panels), C'oredinations (Krafty Canvas), Bazzill (green)
Patterned Paper: Ms. Sparkle & Co (Woodland 6 x 6 pad)
Stamps: WORDart by Karen (Psalm 91:11), Dare 2B Artzy (Praying for You)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)
Tools/Embellishments: Spellbinders Dies (Classic Squares Large & Small, Decorative Labels One), The Eyelet Outlet Jewels (Gray), The Paper Studio sequins, May Arts ribbon

I'm entering this card in the Get Creative Challenge #84 - Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by to visit today. I hope you'll stop by the Word Art Wednesday blog to pick up your free and digi and see the projects from the rest of the Design Team.

1 comment:

Irene said...

Thank you for joining our challenge at Get Creative Challenge!
Irene DT Member

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...