Saturday, June 21, 2008

Recent Cards

Father's Day Cards
I won some "blog candy" (prize) from April at Artistic Paperie. They were digi cards that I could print out and use. I printed out 2 copies of each one. I cut out various elements on one set and used pop-dots to attach the elements to the base card for a 3-D look. Here is how they turned out.









Baby Shower Cards
One of the young married ladies at church is expecting their first baby next month. She is a good friend of Kendra's. I received some stamped images several months ago from April at Artistic Paperie and had been saving two of them just for such a time as this. I made two cards to accompany our gifts.







Thinking of You

.

1 comment:

April said...

You've been one little busy bee! :) These cards are awesome, I love the baby shower cards!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...