Friday, September 16, 2011

Cookie's Gift - SNSDC20

The Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge blog has a photo inspiration challenge for us this week. 

Here the inspiration picture from The Tomkat Studio:


I chose to use the colors from the picture for my card.  If you turn the picture 90 degrees counter-clockwise, you can see that I based the card design on the picture as well.


I paper pieced cookies gift and colored Cookie, the package bow and the flowers with my copics.  In real life, the ribbon on the card matches much better!  :(

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper:  Jillibean Soup (Watermelon Gazpacko Soup)
Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy (Cookie's Gift, 6 Petal Flowers)
Embellishments/Tools:  Pearls (Queen & Co), Ribbon (Offray), Spellbinders Nestabilities (Standard Circles Large & Small, Lacey Circle), Fiskar border punch (Apron Lace), Copics (N3, N5, N7, BG01, BG15, E00, E04)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown #66 - Pearls
Craft Your Passion #75 - Words Starting with "f" (I used flowers and lots of them)
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
I Did It Creations Challenge Blog #72 - Anything Goes

Please stop by and play along with us this week.

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

I like this card! Such cute paper!!!

Ceal said...

cute card love the paper pieced present

Lisa said...

Simply delightful.Cute image and love your paper choices.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Very sweet card. The mouse is darling and the colors so happy. Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Throwdown.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Aww, this such a sweet card and I love this backing paper.

Thank you for entering the first Crafty Boots challenge.

Dionne

Davi said...

What a sweet card with the fun pieced box! Thanks for joining us with TT this week.

merrymstamper said...

great paper pieced package! love it =)

Unknown said...

This is so cute!! I love the paper pieced gift!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...