Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sunny Squirrel's Get Well Wish

I made a card just for fun last night.  I really like this cute little squirrel named Sunny. I thought she'd be a good "cheer you up" image for a get well card.



I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils and used gamsol for blending.  The middle of her sunflower has black diamond stickles {which of course don't show up in the picture.  :(  }

Supplies:
Cardstock - Recollection, Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper - Basic Grey (Origin)
Stamps - Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (Sunny Squirrel, Get Well Wishes)
Embellishments/Tools - Brad (Making Memories), Punch (SU ticket punch), Prisamcolor pencils, gamsol, Stickles (black diamond)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Paper Sundae's Challenge #85 - Sketch
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephanie, this is so cute! And yes can see the stickles when I do a closeup of the pic. Very sweet and sure to cheer anyone up!
Love that yellow too :)
Wombat from CPC

Julie P said...

Very sweet card,love the DP and your cute little squirrel. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
Hugs Julie P

Amanda R said...

Very cute and I love the little brads you used, nice touch. Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...