Friday, January 11, 2013

Thank You...for Loving Me - SNSDC87

This week's challenge for the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog is perfect for cold winter days.  This week it's all about coffee, tea & hot chocolate images.  There's also lots of excitement on the blog as two new DT members are being announced and there will be an open DT call for the next two weeks.  Be sure to stop by the blog for all the details.



I chose to paper piece the adorable Cocoa's Latte.  I popped Cocoa's head up on dimensionals so that it looks like he's really peeking around the cup.  I added the Thank You sentiment from the Many Thanks sentiment set to the band on the cup.  I generated the "...for loving me" sentiment on the computer.  I used this week's Sweet Stop Sketch for the overall design.  I wrote "I luv u" on the brads with a marker.  Obviously, this card is for my hubby. :)  Shhhh....don't tell, I haven't given it to him yet.



Supplies:
Sweet Stop Sketch #192
Cardstock:  Georgia Pacific, Recollections, Bazzill
Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up
Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy Digis (Many Thanks, Cocoa's Latte)
Ink:  SU Creamy Caramel
Embellishments/Tools:  Spellbinders (Deckled Rectangles Large & Small), Sharpie fine point marker (brown), Copics, pearls (Queen & Company), brads (MM), AC Slick Writer (black)

I'm entering this card in these challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #62 - Anything Goes
Terrifically Thrilling Thursday - Anything Goes

Don't forget to visit the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog to read all the details on the DT call.  Thanks for stopping by to visit today.  You are appreciated!!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Sweet card, Stephanie! Love the paper piecing and dimension.

Diane Noble said...

Awww...look at that cutie! What a sweet card, Stephanie. I love Korin's images, and you've showcased little Cocoa perfectly on the card. Great paper piecing. Adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...