Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sour Cream Container Frenzy

The Owl Sour Cream Container I made earlier was so easy to do that when my favorite customer asked for some small gifts, I couldn't resist using the technique again. They are sooooo easy for mass-production! Here is the link to the Sour Cream Container tutorial over at SCS.  I made mine smaller than the ones described in the tutorial.  My paper was 4" x 6".  I also used my score board instead of a crimper for the ends of each container.

Here are pics of my Christmas Sour Cream Containers.  Again, they are filled with M&M's.  I used Christmas colored ones this time.





Supplies:
Papers - BG - Eskimo Kisses
Stamp - SU
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Ribbon - Offray
Tools - Punches - Paper Studio, MS Score Board, Scor-Tape

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...