Saturday, January 1, 2011

C4CC5 Challenge & CPS Year In Review

My first post for 2011!  Happy New Year everyone.  May each of us resolve to serve the Lord more faithfully this year.

Here is another card with the Celebration theme for the Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge.  This week's Card Positioning System challenge was a Year in Review (use any sketch from 2010).  I chose sketch CPS166.

I just realized I forgot to take a picture of the inside.  I'll try to remedy that later today and add the pic to this post.




Supplies:
Cardstock - Georgia Pacific
Papers - Colorbok
Embellishments - Brad (MM), Ribbon (Michael's)
Ink/Pencils - Memento Tuxedo Black (inside sentiment), Prismacolor pencils
Stamp - Cocoa's Gift (Sweet 'n Sassy), Inside Sentiment (Studio G)
Tools - Nestabilities (Standard Circle Large, Lacey Circles)
Computer font - Annie BTN

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...