Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stamp TV Sketch

I've enjoyed watching the videos over at StampTV for awhile now.  Recently they started having sketch & color challenge videos each week in addition to their technique videos.  This week I decided to play along with this week's sketch challenge (STVSKSP9)...have you guessed yet that I love sketch challenges?  :) Here's the card I entered for the challenge.

I used Ollie Owl on the outside of my card.  I received the Forest Branches embossing folder for Christmas and haven't had a chance to use it until now.  I just thought this owl and the branches were a perfect match for each other.  Jute just seems to go with the whole forest theme too. 





Supplies:
Cardstock - Paper Studio, Georgia Pacific, Recollections
Paper - AdornIt (Fern Collection)
Stamps - Sweet 'n Sassy (Owl Occasions & Ollie Owl)
Ink - Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Embellishments - Jute & button from my stash, Prismacolor pencils, Art Studio blender
Tools - Spellbinders Nestabilities (Petite Oval Large, Petite Scalloped Oval Large, Circles Large, Lacey Circles), Cuttlebug embossing folder (Forest Branches)

This card also qualifies for this week's challenge of "something new" at Stampin Sisters in Christ.  My paper and the embossing folder are new.  It's also the first time I've entered a challenge over at Stamp TV.  :)

3 comments:

Grace said...

Oh my goodness this is so cute! I love the combo of dp and the sticks CB folder! Perfect for this great owl and perfectly colored! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Becky said...

Stephanie, this is adorable. Love the layout and the textures. Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sisters in Christ.

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Stephanie - this is adorable! I love that image and the textire - it is perfect with it! Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week - we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...