Saturday, April 2, 2011

Guess hoo?

I have been experimenting with Gamsol and my Prismacolor pencils this week.  I like how Ollie Owl from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps turned out.  He still looks a bit "feathery" to me.  I used a sentiment from the Owl Occasions Clear Stamp set as well.  I used Sweet Stop Sketch 101 for the overall card design. 

I thought the Forest Branches EF added great texture to the background papers.  I really like this little acorn button.  It's one I've been saving for a special card.  Since this card is for our daughter, that definitely qualifies as special.  :)




Supplies:
Cardstock:  Archivers, Recollections, Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper: Carolee's Adornit (Fern Collection, BG (Scarlett's Letter)
Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy (Ollie Owl digi stamp, Owl Occasions clear stamp set)
Ink:  SU (Creamy Caramel), Versafine (Vintage Sepia)
Embellishments: Cuttlebug EF (Forest Branches), Spellbinder's Nestabilities (Petite Oval Large), jute & button from my stash, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...