Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blog Candy Winner and a Card to Share

Sue is the winner of my blog candy.  Her prize is on the way to her {it may even have arrived by now}.  Sue, thanks for your sweet comment and I hope you enjoy your prize.

The card I have to share with you uses this week's sketch from The Sweet Stop (SSS107).  I have been trying to use some of my older paper stash and was able to make this card from some scraps I've had for a couple years. I used one of the four sentiments in the great digi set Praying for You from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.






I used my Spellbinders Fancy Tags Trio 3 for some added detail behind my sentiment panel.  I actually cut the tag in half and attached the halves to the back of my embossed petite oval.  Here's a close up of my sentiment layers:


I also did a little interior decorating:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #88 - use beautiful things - pearls & butterfly
Stamp TV's Mix it up Monday Challenge - use two designer papers
Tuesday Throwdown #48 - use diecuts



Supplies: 
Cardstock:  Recollections, ColorMarks
Patterned Paper:  Carson-Dellosa (Recess line)
Stamp:  Sweet 'n Sassy (Praying for You Digis)
Ink:  SU (Creamy Caramel)
Embellishments: Pearls (Kaiser Craft), Butterfly (Jenni Bowlin), Bazzill Just the Edge, Cuttlebug EF (Victoria), Spellbinders (Fancy tags 3, Petite Oval, Labels 4)

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful card.love how you framed the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Jingle said...

Very nice!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

How pretty...love the framing you did around the sentiment panel. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Hugs,
Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...