Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sad News & Happy News

Sad News:

Last Friday, was my last blog post as a designer for Deedee's Digis.  Deedee is going to have to close her store.  If there are some of her digis that you have been wanting for yourself, be sure to head over there soon.  The "doors" to Deedee's Digis will be closing May 14th.  I loved my time on her DT and will greatly miss it.  I wish Deedee and her family the best as the follow the path the Lord has shown them.

Happy News:

I have been asked to join the DT for the new Digi Challenge Blog for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (SNSS for short).  If you've read my blog very much, you know I love SNSS.  This new challenge blog will have its debut tomorrow so be sure to stop back by to see the card I made for the first challenge.  You'll also want to stop by the new blog to play along in the challenge and see all the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

There's also still time to enter for my blog candy.  You can see that post here.

1 comment:

Gemiel said...

Congrats on the new design team. Looking forward to your debut tomorrow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...