Saturday, June 18, 2011

Altered Paint Bucket - SNSDC5

Before our daughter got sick and went to the hospital, I had worked ahead and had this project completed.  The hospital internet would not let me post to my blog so I was not able to post it in time.

This project is for the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog Challenge #5 which was to make anything but a card.  I chose to alter a small clear paint bucket.  I used two digi stamp sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps -- Everyday Miracles Digital Stamp and New Creature Digital Stamp.  I paper-pieced one of the butterflies from the New Creature set three times and accented them with a Sakura glitter pen and some rhinestones.

Here is the front of my bucket:


The back of the bucket:



The lid:



Supplies:
Paint Can:  Oriental Trading
Patterned Paper:  BG (Ambrosia)
Cardstock:  Bazzill, Georgia Pacific
Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy (New Creature & Everyday Miracles)
Ink:  Memento (Potter's Clay), Colorbox Fluid Chalk (Charcoal)
Embellishments: Sakura Gelly Roll Pen (Clear Star), Ribbon - SU (white), Offray (gray), MAMBI Rhinestone Singles, Recollection Bling, Spellbinders Nestabilities (Petite Ovals Large, Petite Scalloped Ovals Large, Standard Circles Large, Fancy Tags 3

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...