Friday, June 17, 2011

SNSDC7 - All About Summer

This week's challenge on the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog is to make a card focusing on summer.  I also used this week's sketch at The Sweet Stop - SSS112 for my design.


I chose the newly released Ocean Paradise digi stamp and one of the sentiments from the Feminine Birthday set for my card.  I sponged the sky portion of my image and the sentiment circle with ink .  I don't think you can tell in the picture but I added a little sparkle to the water & the umbrella with a glitter pen.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific, Recollections
Patterned Paper:  Fancy Pants
Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Stamps (Ocean Paradise, Feminine Birthday)
Other:  Prismacolor Pencils, SU Ink (Bliss Blue), Best Occasions Metal Dots, Sakura Clear Star gelly roll pen, Spellbinders Nestabilities (standard circles large & small, petite ovals large, petite scalloped ovals large)

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to play along with us this week at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog.

1 comment:

Jan Marie said...

Lovely card, Stephanie! Makes me feel like I'm at the beach! Great job! Blessings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...