Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanks a Bunch

I have a quick thank you card to share with you today.  I purposely kept it simple and pretty flat so that it would be easy to mail.



I printed the flower jar pre-colored image from the Jargon Mix Color Digital Image Stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps twice.  I fussy cut several of the flowers and layered them on top of the base image.  I used a glaze pen on the water in the jar to add a "watery" touch.  For a little sparkle, I used a clear star pen in the middle of the flowers.

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper:  BG (Picadilly)
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps (Jargon Mix Color Digital Image Stamp)
Embellishments/Tools:  CM Black pen, Sakura glaze pen, Sakura clear star pen, Fiskars border punch (Apron Lace), Spellbinders (Labels 4 (reg & small), Circles, Lacey Circles

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...